2018 Professional Development and Continuing Education for CVSA Examiners
NITV Federal Services, in conjunction with the NACVSA, is pleased to announce the 5-day CVSA Advanced Continuing Education Conference will be held January 8 – 12, 2018 at the Embassy Suites – Lake Buena Vista South in Orlando, Florida. This special professional development and continuing education event for CVSA Examiners is held only once annually – register now to ensure your attendance.
Tuition is discounted for Early Registration: $445 for NACVSA Members ($525 after 31 August 2017) and $550 for non-members ($625 after 31 August 2017). Enroll early to attend the best-ever AEC!
Topics scheduled for the 2018 AEC include:
- Advanced CVSA Pattern & Chart Evaluation Methods and Question Formulation Techniques
- Use of the CVSA for Pre-Employment and Background Investigations
- Use of CVSA in Terrorism Investigations
- Advanced CVSA Interview and Interrogation Techniques
- Increasing your Confession Rate using the CVSA
- Advanced CVSA Technical Training
- Advanced Techniques for Analyzing Recordings with the CVSA
- Use of the CVSA for Crimes Against Children Investigations
- CVSA Scientific and Technical Developments
- Plus – Guest Speakers, Awards, Networking Opportunities, and much more…
There are a limited number of suites available at the special rate of $149.00 per night for registered attendees. Made-to-order breakfast, nightly cocktails and Tuesday evening NACVSA-sponsored “Meet & Greet” are included with tuition. Conference space is limited and reservations will be reserved on a first-come basis.
To attend the 2018 CVSA AEC Conference, please register online today!
Please contact Stacy Parsons at 888-266-7263 or email@example.com with any questions.