2024 Professional Development and Continuing Education for
NITV Federal Services, in conjunction with the NACVSA, is pleased to announce a 5-day CVSA Advanced Continuing Education Conference will be held January 8 – 12, 2024 at the Embassy Suites – Lake Buena Vista South, located in Orlando, Florida. This special professional development and continuing education event for Certified CVSA Examiners is held only once annually – Register NOW to ensure your attendance.
Tuition is discounted for Early Registration: $670 for NACVSA Members ($770 after September 1st, 2023) and $770 for non-members ($870 after September 1st, 2023). Enroll early to attend the best-ever AEC!
Training is from 8 am to 4 pm daily during the event.
Topics scheduled for the 2024 AEC include:
- Advanced CVSA Pattern & Chart Evaluation Methods and Question Formulation Techniques
- Increasing your Confession Rate using the CVSA
- Advanced Techniques for Analyzing Recordings with the CVSA
- Use of the CVSA for Crimes Against Children Investigations
- Use of the CVSA to Investigate Sex Crimes
- CVSA Scientific and Technical Developments
- Advanced CVSA Interview and Interrogation Techniques
- Use of the CVSA for Pre-Employment and Background Investigations
- Use of CVSA in Terrorism Investigations
- Advanced CVSA Technical Training
- Plus – Guest Speakers, Networking Opportunities, and much more…
There are a limited number of suites available at the special rate of $162.00 per night for registered attendees. Conference space is limited and reservations will be accepted on a first-come basis.
To attend the 2024 CVSA AEC Conference, please register online today!
Please contact Stacy Huff at 888-266-7263 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.