A record number of Law Enforcement agencies are quietly replacing their other VSAs with the newly unveiled Computer Voice Stress Analyzer®III (CVSA®III). Most notably is the Florida Office of the Inspector General, Department of Corrections (DoC). The Florida DoC traded-in 10 outdated Vipre voice stress analyzers and purchased 10 CVSA III’s. The Special Agent in Charge stated “We were so impressed with the superior accuracy of the CVSA III and the excellent support provided by NITV FS. The training was far better than the online training that we received from the previous VSA manufacturer. We are convinced this is truly the system of the future.”
- Utilizing the CVSA in Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) Investigations
- NITV Federal Services Wins Massive Lawsuit Against Arthur Herring/Dektor Corp.
- Illinois State Police Acquires the CVSA III
- 37-Year-Old Cold Case Broken With the CVSA
- Florida DoC, Office of the Inspector General, Traded In 10 Vipre VSA’s for 10 CVSA III’s.
- Case studies
- Court Cases
- Criminal investigations
- Interviewing and Interrogation
- Law enforcement
- News Gen.
- Police investigations
- Press Releases
- Research and Scientific Studies
- Science of CVSA
- Scientific Studies
- Sexual assault
- Sexual assault cases
- Voice Stress Analysis