The Illinois State Police recently acquired the CVSA III and hosted a CEC at their agency. Formerly a ‘polygraph only’ agency, some Special Agents with the Illinois State Police asked certified CVSA examiners at local departments to conduct CVSA examinations when their polygraph examiners were unavailable. ISP Agents were impressed with the results and recently asked Lt. Kevin Reichert with the Intelligence Unit of the Illinois Dept. of Corrections to give their staff a briefing. Following the briefing the decision was made to purchase several CVSAs.
- Utilizing the CVSA in Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) Investigations
- NITV FS Wins Massive Judgement Against Dektor Corporation
- Illinois State Police Acquires the CVSA III
- 37-Year-Old Cold Case Broken With the CVSA
- Florida DoC, Office of the Inspector General, Traded In 10 Vipre VSA’s for 10 CVSA III’s.
- Case studies
- Court Cases
- Criminal investigations
- Interviewing and Interrogation
- Law enforcement
- News Gen.
- Police investigations
- Press Releases
- Research and Scientific Studies
- Science of CVSA
- Scientific Studies
- Sexual assault
- Sexual assault cases
- Voice Stress Analysis