NITV Federal Services and the National Association of Computer Voice Stress Analysts (NACVSA) saw a record number of law enforcement examiners from around the world attend the Professional Development/Advanced Examiners Course held January 7 – 11, 2019 at the Embassy Suites Hotel and Conference Center, Orlando, FL. Both the Embassy Suites and the over-flow hotel rooms were sold out and a secondary over-flow hotel sold out as well. If you plan to attend our next Continuing Education and Professional Development/Advanced Examiners Course (AEC) held January 6-10, 2020 also at the Embassy Suites Hotel and Conference Center, Orlando, FL, we suggest you register as soon as possible to ensure you can reserve a room at the conference hotel. Click this link for additional information on our early bird registration discount : https://www.cvsa1.com/recertification-schedule.htm
- Utilizing the CVSA in Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) Investigations
- NITV Federal Services Wins Massive Lawsuit Against Arthur Herring/Dektor Corp.
- Illinois State Police Acquires the CVSA III
- 37-Year-Old Cold Case Broken With the CVSA
- Florida DoC, Office of the Inspector General, Traded In 10 Vipre VSA’s for 10 CVSA III’s.
- Case studies
- Court Cases
- Criminal investigations
- Interviewing and Interrogation
- Law enforcement
- News Gen.
- Police investigations
- Press Releases
- Research and Scientific Studies
- Science of CVSA
- Scientific Studies
- Sexual assault
- Sexual assault cases
- Voice Stress Analysis