NITV Federal Services Solutions - Innovation and Adaptability
F.I.S.T. (Field Interrogation Support Tool) for Military Applications
- The fully-functioning, handheld computer is advantageous for applications where size and portability are critical.
- This rugged device meets standards for military equipment to withstand rough handling and environmental challenges such as heat, rain, blowing sand, and other debris.
- F.I.S.T.® can be utilized in the field as a stand-alone computer or interfaced with a full-sized keyboard, monitor, and printer in the office.
- Restricted for military use only
The Defense Barrier Removal (DBR®) System: An Interview Method Designed for Law Enforcement
- For over 25 years, the DBR® interview process has been extremely effective when employed during criminal investigations as an introduction to the truth verification examination, post-examination, and also for use during pre-employment interviews to vet potential employees.
- Currently used by thousands of law enforcement and military personnel worldwide.
- Due to the effectiveness of DBR®, many criminal and terrorist suspects have made admissions and confessions prior to use of the CVSA.
- The DBR® interview process is only taught by NITV Federal Services.
Please contact NITV Federal Services for further details regarding this highly effective and easy-to-use interview technique.
Patent Protected Technology
We continue to build upon the value created by the scientific advancements outlined in these patents. As we move into the future, our promise is to continue developing new truth verification tools and processes designed to enhance the capabilities of our clients.