NITV Federal Services Solutions - Innovation and Adaptability
NITV Federal Services takes pride in our core technology—the CVSA, which is the benchmark for truth verification applications for law enforcement, military, and public and private sector investigations. We continuously evaluate our products, services, and solutions so our important clientele can stay on the cutting edge of the industry.
F.I.S.T. (Field Interrogation Support Tool) for Military Applications
While the CVSA®II is portable as a software application installed on a Dell laptop, we’ve gone beyond that to create F.I.S.T.®—the Field Interrogation Support Tool—a handheld version of the CVSA®II, configured at the request of the U.S. Military.
- The fully-functioning, handheld computer is advantageous for applications where size and portability are critical.
- This rugged device meets standards for military equipment to withstand rough handling and environmental challenges such as heat, rain, blowing sand, and other debris.
- F.I.S.T.® can be utilized in the field as a stand-alone computer or interfaced with a full-sized keyboard, monitor, and printer in the office.
- Restricted for military use only
The Defense Barrier Removal (DBR®) System: An Interview Method Designed for Law Enforcement
The Defense Barrier Removal (DBR®) process is an interview method developed by our founder specifically for use with the CVSA®. Using a rapport-based approach, DBR uses techniques designed to gather information and obtain admissions leading to confessions.
- For over 25 years, the DBR® interview process has been extremely effective when employed during criminal investigations as an introduction to the truth verification examination, post-examination, and also for use during pre-employment interviews to vet potential employees.
- Currently used by thousands of law enforcement and military personnel worldwide.
- Due to the effectiveness of DBR®, many criminal and terrorist suspects have made admissions and confessions prior to use of the CVSA.
- The DBR® interview process is only taught by NITV Federal Services.
Please contact NITV Federal Services for further details regarding this highly effective and easy-to-use interview technique.
Patent Protected Technology
NITV is proud of our founder’s groundbreaking work which led to the development of the following patents:
We continue to build upon the value created by the scientific advancements outlined in these patents. As we move into the future, our promise is to continue developing new truth verification tools and processes designed to enhance the capabilities of our clients.
NITV is redefining the field of truth verification for the next generation, and we welcome you to join us on this exciting journey. Our leadership in truth verification training and technology is what turns skepticism into testimonials. Please contact us for more information.