NITV Federal Services
CVSA Certified Examiners Course
Your Start to a Career in Truth Verification
Excellence in Technology, Training, and Service®
Join the elite group of men and women who have enhanced their law enforcement and investigative credentials by becoming a Certified CVSA Examiner through the NITV Federal Services. The skills we teach are applicable for those working in law enforcement, the military, and other public and private sector investigative fields. Certified CVSA Examiners are also eligible to become members of The National Association of Computer Voice Stress Analysts (NACVSA®) to enhance their professional development, ensure continuing education, obtain advanced professional certifications, and take advantage of NACVSA-only member discounts.
NITV’s Expert Instructors have a wide breadth of experience in both law enforcement and military truth verification operations, including the following unique qualifications:
- Utilized the CVSA in major crime investigations, intelligence gathering, and high-value detainee interrogations.
- Trained thousands of local, state, and federal law enforcement officers
- Effectively utilized the CVSA® for pre-employment background screening, arson investigations, cold case homicides, and to assist identifying global threats.
- Many of our instructors have decades of previous polygraph experience, and this versatility provides greater depth of knowledge when comparing the benefits of CVSA® with legacy systems.
- All of our instructors are experts in the technical and operational applications for the CVSA, and they have conducted thousands of CVSA examinations worldwide.
- All of our instructors are expert interviewers and interrogators who will provide you with a new insight into the art of interviewing and interrogation, and thereby enhance your capabilities to obtain legally valid and verifiable confessions.
These are the instructors who will be teaching you during the acclaimed, intensive five-day CVSA® certification course. Hosted by select law enforcement agencies across the USA.
The course syllabus was developed by a team of experts and includes the latest technical and scientific information, unique CVSA-only techniques, as well as best practices. Our training course is constantly updated and undergoes regular revision, which is why our Certified Examiners Course is considered the be the best truth verification training course in the world. A key component of the course is the specialized Defense Barrier Removal (DBR®) interviewing and interrogation technique, which was developed by the founder of the National Institute for Truth Verification®. DBR® is utilized in conjunction with the CVSA® and focuses on proven methodologies designed to enhance your interviewing skills leading to an increase in admissions and confessions.
Please check our course descriptions for further information. Click here to register now and take the first step on the exciting journey towards becoming part of the Certified CVSA Examiner community.